Welcome to VDMMS Library
Our library is available for students to work on their own, as well as with their classes. The library is open each morning at 7:45 am, during break and lunches, and after school until 3:15 pm. Students are able to research using the computers, library books, and reference books. Textbooks for each class are available to borrow while in the library or the online textbook can be utilized.
- Students may use the library for reading, working on homework, research, and computer use.
- Computer use if for school related purposes only.
- The student I.D. card is used as a library card for checking out books.
- Replacement I.D. cards are $5.00 cash.
- Books may be checked out for a two-week period. A book may be renewed once if no one has reserved it.
- A pass is required from your teacher during class periods.
- Students are required to pay for lost or damaged library materials promptly.
- Students who are disruptive will be given two warnings before being asked to leave the library.
- Gum, food, beverages and cell phones are never permitted in the library
- Limited printing services available. Homework and study guides should be printed at home.